Healthy Living: A Nationwide Enterprise
- Ananey Communications, a leading content provider in Israel, has decided to utilize its media platforms to promote the cultural change required to encourage healthy behaviors.
- The enterprise focuses on children and their families.
- The mass media exposure of healthy messages will be transmitted through cable channels, VOD, internet, social media and smartphone applications. This will be done on a long term basis, 365 days a year.
- Field activities (change in the school environment; Zumba Fitness concerts etc.) led by "TV talents" will be filmed and televised to create clips, fillers and documentaries.
Living Helthy in the city-Vision and Concept
- To establish an integrative health enterprise that will provide the city residents with knowledge, tools and opportunities to choose a healthier lifestyle and actively manage their health.
- Outreach via diverse media platforms: TV, VODs, internet, social networks and apps, as well as field activities, which would be filmed and broadcasted.
- Using the media as a powerful catalyst in the normative cultural change required for adopting regular physical activity and healthy nutrition.
The Local "Health Parliament"
- The "One Stop Shop" web site will enable virtual consultation on health related issues, available to a large audience of residents.
- The health related issues will be presented in friendly manner, using text & videos.
- Public responses will be used in decision making. For instance, wise investment of municipal resources made to encourage physical activity in a given neighborhood.
- The effect of the public on decision making would be reflected to the public, to increase trust.
Patient Opinion: Dialogue for Improving the Healthcare Experience
- The digital arena has transformed the interaction between patients and providers.
- We intend to build an independent social enterprise, in the form of a web-based platform (‘Trip Advisor for health').
- We will collect good and bad ‘stories' as well as ratings from patients, based on their healthcare experiences.
- We'll encourage an open and safe dialogue between patients and providers, to identify opportunities for improvement and increase transparency and trust.
- The entersrise will start at the city level and expand bottom-up
Epode International Network
In May 2013 Healthy Living Israel was accepted as a memeber in the Epode International network, the world largest network of community -based interventions to taclke childhood obesity.